Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Vlog: Changes Are Coming



Hello!  Today's video talks about changes that are coming to my website, my coaching, the Fostering Friendships Facebook group, and more.  

My website is under construction, but you can still explore it.  Some changes coming to it are more videos, less text, specifically on the home page (Introduction), and bio.  Visit www.acnlifecoach.com.

I have also combined the friendship coaching with the chronic health issues coaching, so now I'm concentrating on one specialty, chronic health issues.  You can still get friendship coaching, and help with self-esteem, identity perception, confidence-building, time-management and a myriad of other issues.  Just contact me at amy@acnlifecoach.com or text me at 435-215-6357 for information or to set up a free 30-minute discovery call to discuss the issues that you would like to tackle, and we can decide if I'm the right coach for you. 

I'm also going to increase my Instagram and Facebook Stories, as well as continue with weekly Facebook Lives on Tuesdays. I will continue to post "Let's Talk," on Fostering Friendships each Thursday.  

Speaking of Fostering Friendships, one of my Facebook groups, it will be getting a new name soon.  I'm going to include chronic health issues in the title somewhere.  If you are already a member, you are welcome to stay.  Visit it at https://www.facebook.com/groups/523574727984988/  And please spread the word about this group and my Spina Bifida Support Group for Friends and Family.  The latter group is doing well.  Engagement is up a bit and membership is as well.  I'm pleased.  Thank you!  Visit this group at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/523574727984988/

My blog has changed as well.  Now I include video and text in each post.  The text isn't a complete transcript of the video but based on it instead.  I may add further information that I didn't include in the video.  You can visit my blog at dream-imagine-believe-achieve.blogspot.com.  

I welcome your ideas for topics to cover on my blog, Facebook Live, Let's Talk, and any other social media.  I want to know what you would like to see, learn about, and experience.  

Have a great weekend.  I'll catch you back here on Monday (not Wednesday as I say in the video.  Whups!  :-)  ).

No comments:

Post a Comment