Thursday, January 4, 2018

Vlog: The Year of Us, Christmas, New Year


Hi!  Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a great holiday season, lots of fun, time spent with those you love most, and maybe even some down time to rest and reflect.  Ours was crazy busy.  I'll talk about it a bit in the video.  

The video has a lot about the year of us which my husband and I are committing to.  More alone time, doing things on our own, making conscious decisions to do things we haven't done in awhile--that sort of things.  We miss that.  We love our friends and will continue to spend time with them, but we will have more me time and alone time together.  

I also talk about having a simpler Christmas this year.  It was way too crazy, way too busy, way too hectic.  We need to tone it down.  

What about your holidays?  Did you enjoy them?  Were they too quiet, too crazy, just right?  Let me know.  Take care.

1 comment:

  1. I am testing to make sure comments are coming through. Hope evetyone is well.

    ReplyDelete