Monday, January 15, 2018

Vlog: Fresh Start and Birthday News


Hi!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was full of birthday stuff.  It started out on a rough note.  I was in a funk.  But it was good overall.  I also talk about making a fresh start in 2018.  I cover all my priorities, what I've started taking action on, and what plans I for the year ahead.

I took time away from the Internet over the weekend.  I have to admit, it was difficult because I've made so many great friends online.  I missed you all!  But I know that it is important to unplug now and then, and especially over this birthday weekend when we had so many plans. I wanted to be 100% focused on the people around me and the events taking place.  

Are you making a fresh start in 2018?  In what way?  Are you planning to take time to unplug from the Internet at all?  Email me about your plans or comment below.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment