Saturday, January 6, 2018

Vlog: Take Your Time



Hey there!  This is a video I recorded yesterday.  It's on taking your time in making new friends, and also while dealing with health issues.  Be good to yourself, be patient, do what you need to do to make friends you feel comfortable with, that you click with.  And take the downtime you need to recover if you're dealing with surgery or other health issues.  I give a tip on how to cope during downtimes that I hope will help you through them. 

Do you find that you take your time during the friendship making process or chronic health issues that come up?  Or, do you complain, become anxious, get depressed if things get in the way of you doing what you want to do, when?  If progress is slow?  I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.  Contact me at acnlifecoach.com or post comments below.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment