Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Vlog: Friendships: Distant and Local



It's Wednesday, and that means it's vlog time.  This week I'm talking about friendships, both distant and local.  Are most of your friends in your local area, or do you have friends all over the world?  I'm talking super close friends; deep friendships.  Not a random buddy at the gym or your lab partner at school.  I'm talking about friendships that go much deeper than that.  My take on this subject is that you can have deep friendships with people anywhere--across the street or across the world.  What do you think?  Let me know in the comments or email me.  I'd love to hear from you.

Related posts:  

Gender and Friendship:  Does It Matter?  

What to Do When You Just Aren't Interesting In Continuing a Friendship Anymore 

A Good Friends Is a Connection to Life  



No comments:

Post a Comment