Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Vlog: Do People Tell You That You Spend Too Much Time Online?


Hi!  Two videos for you today.  This one is on spending time online.  I spend a lot of time online:


  • work
  • shop
  • get the news
  • talk to friends
That doesn't mean that I don't get out of the house, get fresh air, exercise, talk to people face to face, etc.  I do.  But it's really handy to do so much online that I spend a lot of time there.  Many of my friends live across the country, actually across the world, so it's easier to talk online.  It's not possible to visit super-often when you have to fly or drive long distances to visit friends.  The technology is there, so I use it.  I use it to enhance my friendships, not destroy them.  

What's your take on this issue?  Do you spend lots of time online?  Do you have more friends online than offline?  Do you still get together with friends face to face?  Do you prefer one way of communicating over the other?  


No comments:

Post a Comment