Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Fun Fitness Blog Posts

Hi!  Happy Wednesday!  I hope your week is going great so far.  I haven't felt well this week so I've been dragging, but I've gotten some work done on my blog which I'm thrilled about.  I'm happy to be back on Blogger!  As I was transferring blog posts from my previous platform, I checked in on my old Blogger blog, Fun Fitness.  I haven't posted to it since last year.  Why, I don't know.  I just lost track of it, I guess.  I also was switching over to life coaching so didn't focus in on the fitness blog as much, although fitness is very much a part of my life coaching business.  So, I decided to share a link here to my Fun Fitness blog which contains nearly 50 posts on fitness, motivation, and nutrition.  I hope the information included proves helpful to you.  If you have any questions or comments about either of my blogs, please let me know.  I welcome your feedback.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment