Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Vlog: New Coaching Direction



Hey there!  I hope you're having a good week so far.  I'm here to talk about my new coaching direction.  (Video coming soon.)

I have concentrated on various coaching specializations in the past:


  • chronic health issues
  • special needs
  • friendship
  • teens
  • individuals in business with chronic health issues
  • and so on
I am now specializing in confidence coaching.  And, I have brought the arts in as coaching tools.
I am so excited about this!  With confidence, you can do anything.  Anything!!!  And, I have decided to utilize the arts as coaching tools because I have used the arts for as long as I can remember to help me through crises, and other unpleasant times in my life.  There is nothing like the arts to boost your spirits and gain insight.  And, don't worry, you don't have to be super artsy to use the arts in coaching.  You just have to be curious and willing to give it a whirl.  If it's not for you, no problem.  We can design your coaching sessions based on what works best for you.  Arts is just one of the tools available.       

The cool thing about my new coaching specialization is that it includes all of the above individuals and niches and more.  No matter what your circumstance, age, gender, social status, health status, work status and so on, you probably have dealt with confidence issues at one time or another.  We all do.  A lack of confidence can be numbing.  It can stop us dead in our tracks.  I know that especially when I was a teen navigating life with spina bifida, my confidence was at rock bottom.  I know how it feels to be there:  to feel like you don't fit in,  to be afraid of rejection, to not want to try something for fear of failure.  It feel horrible.  

That's why I decided to focus on being a confidence coach.  I want to help you get out of your own way, boost your confidence, and live the life of your dreams--a more meaningful life; a more satisfying life; a life of purpose.  I truly get goosebumps thinking about it.  It feels amazing to have found my purpose, and I would love to help you increase your confidence so you can move forward, do the things you have always wanted to do, go to the places you have always wanted to go, and live the life you were meant to live.

If you have any questions about my coaching services, don't hesitate to contact me:  amy@acnlifecoach.com.  For more information on my new coaching direction and how the arts fit into coaching, check out my website's FAQ page.  I also offer a 45-minute free session where you can ask questions, share what you'd like to be coached on, and get to know me and my coaching style a bit more.    Let's talk!


No comments:

Post a Comment