Sunday, February 16, 2020

Vlog: Two Reasons To Celebrate


Hey there!  I hope you had a happy Valentine's Day weekend.  I like to think of it as a day (or weekend) to celebrate love of all types in our lives, not just romantic love.

If you have recently lost a loved one special occasions such as Valentine's Day can be tough.  I hope you have a strong support system to help you through this difficult time.

In other news, I finished my Amazon Associate links page on my website.  I worked all week on it and it now ready for viewing.  Check it out--> www.acnlifecoach.com/affiliate-links.  Let me know what you think.  And, if you have a suggestion for a product you would like me to include on my links page, let me know and I will consider it.  I welcome your input.  

Oh, one thing about my website:  mobile is not working great.  I will be doing some revisions on my site this week, so hopefully I'll be able fix the glitches.  If not, I will call tech support.  Thanks for your patience.

Have a great week.  Be open to new discoveries, laugh out loud fun, and quiet moments of contemplation.  See you back here next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment