Friday, April 28, 2017

Vlog: Life Coaching Specialties, Part 2 of 2



Hi!  I'm back with the second part of my video on my coaching specialties.  I intended to have this up yesterday, but I ran into some technical difficulties.  The video kept uploading upside down.  Frustrating!  But, I'm happy to say I eventually figured out how to fix it, so you don't have to turn your phone or another device upside down to view it.  Yay!

This time around, I'm discussing friendship coaching.  Friendship coaching can include anything from help making new friends following a move, to help to deal with the death of a close friend.  If you would like more information about friendship coaching, please email me at amy@acnlifecoach.com, or visit my website at www.acnlifecoach.com.  I'd love to hear from you! Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment