Friday, December 15, 2017

Vlog: Don't Give Up On Your Dreams


This video was recorded a couple days ago, but I didn't get it posted until today due to a crazy, busy couple of days.  Sorry about that!  

I talk about believing things are going to be okay, and those things and people who help you through tough times.  If you believe, the right people will come into your life to help. 

For me:


  • Guardian angel:  I believe my guardian angel sent me the people who would help me the most.  People came into my life who changed my life dramatically, who helped me through the tough times, who were there for me during good times too. 
  • Daydreaming:  I made up an entire alternate world for myself in my bedroom growing up.  From the time I was about nine years old, I disappeared into that daydream world as much as possible, where I was healthy, confident, popular, happy.  What I practiced and learned in the daydream world, I took to my reality.  
  • Imagination:  Similarly, my imagination saved my life.  I wrote, drew, painted, created.  I would immerse myself in these creative projects so deeply that I was able to forget about my troubles.  I also listened to music.  Music was a life saver, too.  I absolutely love music.  It is very healing.  The arts are healing as a whole as well.  That's why I shiver when I hear the arts 'poo-poo'ed' as unimportant.  That are extremely important and should be given more credit as a tool to enhance well-being.  
  • Miracles:  I wasn't supposed to survive past the age of six.  I did.  My husband wasn't expected to survive his fall in 2003.  He did.  Miracles do happen, folks.  I truly believe that.  With the right mindset you can make amazing things happen.  You can totally change your outlook to change your outcomes.  If you believe in yourself, really want change, the right people will be attracted to you who can help you make those changes happen.  


Do you believe in guardian angels, daydreaming, imagination, and similar things having the ability to help you through your tough times?  I'd love to talk with you about your experiences.  

I'm sharing space with guest blogger, Sarah Jordan.  She's a stay-at-home mom coach and writes about friendship here today.  Welcome Sarah!  You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment