Thursday, September 28, 2017

Identity Perception Program: An Update



Hello there!  I'm sorry I missed my usual Wednesday post.  It was a crazy, busy day with work and doctor appointments and health maintenance.  But, here I am.  

Today, I thought I'd give you an update on the Identity Perception Program that I'll be launching on November 1.  It is geared toward those with special needs and chronic health issues.  We'll discuss confidence, self-esteem, roadblocks to having a fulfilling life, goal setting, planning, taking action, and more.  

This is my very first program, so it's a learning process, but I'm excited about how things are going.  The videos, the exercises, the copy.  It's all good!  I hope you'll think so as well.

Today, I'm finishing up the registration page on my website, which is a good thing because....drum roll....registration begins October 1!  Wow!  It's getting close.  

I'm doing this all from scratch, on my own, so it's a challenge to fit in filming and writing and design around the health issues and family time and other work-related tasks, but I'm loving it.  

Check out my website at www.acnlifecoach.com for more information on the Identity Perception Program.  If you have any questions, please email me at amy@acnlifecoach.com.  



No comments:

Post a Comment