Saturday, September 30, 2017

Identity Perception Program: Preview Videos

Hi!  Registration starts tomorrow, October 1, for my Identity Perception Program, which launches on November 1.  I'm super excited to bring you this program on a subject that is very important to me.  Identity Perception.  This program is geared toward those with chronic health issues.  How we identify and perceive ourselves can have a huge impact on how we live our lives, view others, and how other view us as well.  Having a healthy self-esteem, lots of confidence, and a positive attitude can help us perceive our identity as a positive one, helping us live more productive and fulfilling lives.  Please join me for this 8-week intensive program.  And spread the word about it to others as well.  I'd appreciate it.  

Here are three preview videos that explain more about what to expect from the Identity Perception Program and how to sign up.  Enjoy!  And if you have any questions, please email me at amy@acnlifecoach.com or text me at 435-215-6357.  You can also visit my website at www.acnlifecoach.com   Thank you!  



Preview Video #1




Preview Video #2




Preview Video #3

No comments:

Post a Comment